There are many types of personal injury cases. These include, but are not limited to:
- Auto Accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall cases
- Medical negligence cases
- Injuries on the job where someone other than your employer caused the injury
- Product liability/defect cases
If you or someone you love has been injured, I want to help. As a Kansas injury lawyer, here is what I will do:
- Treat you like a person, not a case.
- Stand up for you and protect your rights. I am a zealous advocate for every client. You will know that.
- Honestly and frankly evaluate your case. If the claim has merit and value, I will tell you. If it does not, I will tell you that as well.
- Ensure that the insurance company or corporation behind the person responsible for your injury pays what is fair and just based on the losses sustained. I defended over a thousand cases on behalf of insurance companies and corporations. I understand how these companies will evaluate a personal injury claim.
What can you do?
- Get a copy of the accident report.
- Get a copy of the medical records.
- Take photographs of the injuries, damage to vehicles or property and the accident scene.
- Identify any witnesses to the accident.
- Contact me for a free consultation.